Rosemary Neave writes about Women Travel the World:
I am a passionate networker – I love putting people and ideas and information together. I have built Women Travel New Zealand and now Women Travel the World as a way of connecting women travellers with women run tourism ventures around the world.
Our Women Travel the World websites are another way of connecting with women travellers and their stories, and womens travel ventures around the world
Rosemary lives in Christchurch in the South Island of New Zealand after living for many years at Waipu, a small village in Northland New Zealand where she and her partner set up Waihoihoi Lodge – a country retreat for women. The Lodge is now closed.
Women Travel Websites:
Women Travel NZ – accommodation and tours for women travellers in New Zealand
Women Travel the World – accommodation and tours for women travellers in New Zealand
Women Travel the World on Twitter – #gowomentravel
Women Travel NZ on Twitter – #womentravelnz
Women Travel the World #womentravel
Women Travel New Zealand #womentravelnz
Why Join the Women Travel Network?
We believe that we offer some unique advantages.
- We take no commissions
- We are focused on the needs of the woman traveller
- Why Women’s Travel? Some interesting statistics
- Identify as one of a select group of women operators who are recognised as paying special attention to the needs of the woman traveller around the world.
- Save time and money by group marketing your business to women around the world
- Pay no commissions – people can contact you directly from the web site to make bookings.
- Get maximum visibility world wide for minimal cost with our ongoing Internet promotion.
- Receive regular email newsletter outlining the latest developments at WTW
- Be in touch with other women’s travel businesses around the World.
- Get regular promotion on Social Media and Blog sites
Goals of Women Travel the World
To establish and market a group of websites and social media channels to connect women owned and run accommodation and tour businesses to women travelers. The site may also include a few businesses which while not necessarily women run, offer something unique to the woman traveller.
We are committed to providing women-run tourism ventures with:
- Websites they can be proud to be a part of and which drives traffic to their businesses
- Social Media channels that support the websites and drive traffic to their businesses
- management which is responsive to operators and travelers needs
- our guarantee – if this site does not direct business to you, your next year’s listing is free.
We are committed to giving women travellers access to travel opportunities which offer:
- warm and generous hospitality
- local information to enrich a journey
- safely managed adventure trips
- friendly and knowledgeable guides
- environmentally friendly practices
- environments free from harassment of any kind
- respect for indigenous peoples
- management which is responsive to the needs of women travelers