We have a number of listing options for women owned and run travel businesses around the world.
Women’s Travel Business Listing Options
Listings are in two categories:
- Accommodation Businesses: We provide a google map based search, so travellers can see exactly where you are located and plan their travels.
- Tour Businesses: Listings include the ability to list each of your Tours on our unique tour calender
- Retreats: We have special search options for women travelers to find retreat places and tours which have retreat themes.
- Local Guides: We have a special search facility to find women who are local guides in a city or country.
There are also options to choose whether you are women only, and what languages are spoken and Your listing also includes your links to major Social Media channels.
New Zealand? We started in NZ and still have have a special New Zealand based site if you are based in NZ or offer tours in NZ. You will be listed on Women Travel NZ and Women Travel the World for no extra cost.
$150US/year with 50% discount for budget operators
Includes our Women Travel guarantee – If you do not feel you have had value from the listing, the following year you will get a discounted or free listing.
What you get when you join the Women Travel NZ network:
- Your own mini web page with THREE photos/image, seven 35-word description sections to cover what you offer and links to your web site and email address
- Having control over your own content online at any time for no extra charge
- Free advertising of any special offers on our Womentravel email list of potential travellers
- Free opportunity to be featured on Women Travel the World Blog or Women Travel NZ Blog and in social media channels.
- Support of being in a network of people focused on the Women Travel Market
PLUS For Accommodation Providers
You are featured on the Women Travel Google maps enabling travellers to plan their trip with confidence, knowing exactly where you are on their travel route.
PLUS For Tours for Women
Ability to list all your dated tours on our Women Travel the World Tour Calendar so clients can see at a glance what tours are available.
Why a tour Calendar? Won’t my tours be listed beside my competitors? Our research has shown that many travelers have particular dates when they need to travel – because of holidays, combining a holiday with a work trip, working in with other friends. It makes it easier for women travelers to make their choice if they can see a summary of the dates of tours on offer by a number of tour companies.
Listing your tours on WTW Tour Calendar
is a customer focused choice.
Premium Listing – an additional $100US/year
All the above, PLUS
- get your business displayed on a banner
- get mentioned once a year at least once on one of our blogs and twitter
- comes up first in searches in NZ and in the World site
- your listing is highlighted on your country search
This listing is ideal for Women Only Ventures for whom the women’s market is the only market they are targeting.
Don’t have time to list your tours on the Women Travel website?
- I will list them for you for NO CHARGE
- I will copy the information, including photos from your own website.
Just add me to your email list to get your latest tour information firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Listing with Women Travel
- By completing the application you agree to work within the goals of Women Travel
- To maintain the quality and safety reputation of Women Travel, we reserve the right to refuse to admit or to expel sites if in our judgement they don’t or no longer fit within the goals of the Women Travel. We are not bound to give any reason for such decisions.
- Payment is non-refundable in case of your cancellation.
- Every effort will be made to ensure listings are published within five working days of listing on the site. However Women Travel accepts no liability for loss occasioned by omission, error or misplacement of listings or photographs.
- Women Travel reserves the right to edit any content.
- Women Travel reserves the right to use any photos/graphics on the site in non-web based promotion of the site, unless otherwise arranged.