Stella Chuwa and Amalia Tillya are two local Chagga women in Tanzania who are behind the company Amalia Adventure. They are the latest listing on the Women Travel the World website of featuring women focused tours and accommodation around the world.
Amalia offer trips in three main categories:
- Wild Life Safari – from 3-7 days. Tanzania is rich in culture and wildlife not only will you find a variety of birds and animals in the parks, but also colorful flowers, butterflies and reptiles.For avid divers there is a vibrant underwater world of marine life to be explored on the reefs of the Indian Ocean. On our trips you will also learn more about the different cultures and tribes found in East Africa such as the Maasai, Meru, Chagga and Iraqw people.
- Trekking – Kilimanjaro, Mt Meru and Mt Kenya. Fulfil a dream – climbing up the highest and most famous summit in Tanzania. Mount Kilimanjaro stands almost 6000 meters above sea level, but one does not need to be an experienced mountain climber to reach its peak. To climb to the summit of Kilimanjaro, you need to be in a fit and healthy state with a good all-round condition, strong will power and a little bit of luck. All you really need is the ambition – we will do the rest.
- Beach – 2-6 days relax and unwind on the beaches of Zanzibar. The perfect place to round off a dusty and adventurous safari on the Tanzanian mainland or an exhausting climb up Mt Kilimanjaro is in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Tanzania’s approximately 1,400 km long coastline is blessed with amazing beaches which are perfect for relaxing your mind. But if you are looking for a tropical paradise and some of the most beautiful, pristine beaches in the world, the archipelago of Zanzibar is your perfect choice. These islands are located off the Tanzanian coast, not far from the largest city in Tanzania, the metropolis of Dar es Salaam.They will customise a trip for a group of you, or if you are traveling on your own they will fit you into an existing trip, just contact them with your requirements.
Stella and Amalia are local women, and have built this business on the basis of working with local people and communities and giving back to these groups as well.
They have space for Volunteers if that is your passion. MORE
Like them on Facebook
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes