Linda Higdon has lived in Kenya for many years. During that time she connected with some remarkable women – both activists and leaders and also farmers and children – all playing their part in shaping the contemporary destiny of Kenya.
Linda set up Global Heart Journeys as a vehicle to introduce women from around the world to the women of Kenya.
Six adventurous and caring women are ecstatic – they are just back from their 16 day trip to Kenya with rave reviews. Gail was on that trip and says: “I kept pinching myself in disbelief that I was really there!”
Join them in July 2016 for an encore journey…
Women’s Tour to Kenya: Beauty in the Unexpected
- Celebrate with village and tribal women, romp with spirited children, enjoy a visual feast of artistry and majestic wildlife!
- Discover the lioness heart of fierce women changing contemporary Kenya with Tour Host, Linda Higdon.
- A personalized journey for caring, curious, and adventurous women! This 16-day small group tour offers exclusive insights and personal access to courageous women lifting up thousands; women I have worked with on the ground for 15 years.
Organiser Linda Higdon writes: As a performer and artist, I’ve created a travel experience with a woman’s eye for beauty–the splendor of village dance, indigenous artistry, majestic wildlife, and spirited children. Take it all in while enjoying safe, secure travel and first-class accommodations. Excite your heart!
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes