20 October – 3 November 2016
Celebrate the most of important festival in India – Diwali (Festival of Lights) with like-minded women.
Trip highlights include:
- Mumbai, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra and Delhi and staying at boutique Havelis
- Staying in the Authentic Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces
- Celebrating Diwali in Jaipur
- Sunrise at Taj Mahal
- Opportunities to find amazing bargains in countless bazaars
- Add on itinerary to Varanasi
The trip will be led by the Ekno’s Sharon Thrupp. A self-confessed Indiophile, Australian borne Sharon loves to talk about why India is the home of her heart. She entertains with enchanting tales about what makes Mother India so special to her.
Jane Elizabeth says
Sounds like such an amazing experience! India is certainly beautiful, and there’s so many things to do there! Traveling certainly presents such an amazing opportunity and can really broaden your perspectives on life and strengthen your understanding and appreciation for other cultures. Getting to travel as part of a group is also a great opportunity to make lasting memories.