Rensina Van den Heuvel loves road trips – she has driven across Mongolia, Morocco, Africa, Europe and parts of Australia. Read about some of her road trips here
In August Rensina is doing a trip to Mongolia – more about that here
Now she is inviting women to join her on the budget road trip of a lifetime Brisbane in Queensland to Adelaide, to Alice Springs and returning to Brisbane.
- It will be a BYO car/camper/tents
- Share cooking gear etc.
- Pay your own way.
- Communal everything….as in cooking, sharing stoves, tables etc.
- For everyone who brings their own vehicle, there will be only one mandatory ‘rule’; that is that they get/buy RACQ roadside assistance for this trip (or tie a communal mechanic to the roof rack)…ha ha
5-6 Weeks from October 4st 2019 in Brisbane, or join the trip in Adelaide on 12 October
- Outback Western Qld
- Southern Australian towns
- Up through the RED centre
- through Cooper Pedy
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Kings Canyon, Macdonell ranges to Alice.
- Alice to Brisbane ..Eeeeeeeeeee 🙂 .
We’re going to Slow Travel and see some of this extraordinary country.
Think ….nights of a zillion stars, campfires, camping, women’s ceremony…..and plenty of time to walk to see to observe… to BE. Imagine… If this ‘shouts’ to you or even ‘whispers’….Psst…. Message me with interest and ideas.