She is now away for her eighth trip to this incredibly diverse and extraordinary destination, which coincides with the Mt. Hagen Singsing festival each August.
Beth says Be Bold – join her in the next trip to New Guinea August 10 2019
* it is adventurous, but not hard going – the biggest requirement is that you can get in and out of a canoe while we’re in the Sepik and be willing to sleep for 2 nights at a homestay on a sleeping pad and under a mosquito net (what’s an adventure without a homestay?).
DID you know – that this trip is just one of hundreds of trips for women or led by women to be found on the Women Travel the World Tour Calendar – explore in the links below
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes