Doni Belau lives between New York and Paris. After a career as a not-for-profit consultant, travel has overtaken her life as a way of helping her live in two places and to share her passion for France.
She loves Paris in particular and offers a series of tours through the year throughout France.
Doni has written several books including Eat in Paris, an e-guide book and the first ever book on the new Paris Craft Cocktail movement – Paris Cocktails.
Building on her experience of writing and loving Paris, Doni also offers some DIY tours for your smartphone, individual walking tours, and audio tours.
Tours for Women in France coming up in 2019…
- Wonderful Women’s Paris weekend in March
- Provence in the Footsteps of Van Gogh, Picasso and Camu April
- Basquing in Bordeaux in May
- The Stunning Gardens of Sussex and Posh Paris Fleurs
- Exclusive Paris from a woman’s point of View _September
- The Undiscovered Aveyron September
- Cruising Corsica in September/October
- Southwest France and Taking the Waters in October
- Loire valley Castles in October
- Castles and Christmas Markets in Alsace in late November
Girls Guide to Paris is one of the fantastic Womens Travel Companies that feature on Women Travel The world – www.womentravel.info. You can find their tours on the the Women’s Tour Calendar there –See the links below…
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes