Come to the lesser known islands of Greece to BE a sailor…
- Let your hair down…and let it blow in the wind!
- Swim in crystal clear waters,(swimming attire optional…)
- Anchor in quiet bays, visit small non touristy islands.
- If you like, learn a bit about sailing, take the wheel, raise the sails…whatever you feel you would like to try.
- I accommodate every person according to their individual ability and desire to learn- or not, no experience required, just be somewhat fit!
Excellent healthy Greek food and good simple food on board, (we all pitch in, but I plan it well) .
Gently ride the wind with me aboard Pwyll, my 45′ sailing sloop, in these out of the way islands of the Dodecanese, not the crowded and touristy island near Athens. It is worth the 150 return ticket from Athens to Leros! This is a VERY casual trip, pack a small bag, you don’t need much! I provide a packing list to help you pack as little as possible.
The cost of the trip will depend on how we split up the cabins and how many book: Two sharing a cabin, 900 euro each, a private cabin, 1700 euro. Non cabin space in the saloon (for 1) 700 euro. Most everything included. I have to have at least 3 people paying cabin price to make it a go.We will start and finish on the island of Leros in the Dodecanese.
I am happy to help you figure out how to get to and from Leros. Flights daily from Athens on Olympic Air.