Gather a group of girlfriends and embark on a unique journey of the Tuscan region of Italy with Australian based Tours of Tuscany.
Your touring experience will be an immersion into the daily life and culture and each day you will enjoy spectacular scenery, the beauty of the masters of art and culture, wonderful shopping and savour the most delicious food and best wines the region offers.
Your accommodation will be a Tuscan villa (nearby the historical centre of Cortona, home of the book and film ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’) set on beautiful grounds with swimming pool and all modern amenities. This will be your haven during your stay and you will be transported daily, via luxury vehicle, to some of the most iconic and spectacular locations in the region.
Immerse yourself down the cobblestone streets of medieval Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena, San Gimignano and the many locations on this amazing journey.
- Enjoy a coffee at a typical ‘Bar’ each morning prior to commencing exploring each location.
- Light lunches will be at typical trattorias/vineyards/cellars savouring a variety of pasta, local cold meats, cheese and other delicacies.
- Evening dinners will be the most sumptuous dining experiences at local restaurants/trattorias indulging in local Tuscan fare and enjoying great local wines.
You will be privy to local artisans who are passionate about their particular craft, from bronze, wood, art and jewellery. Listen to their respective stories whilst sipping on Prosecco and connect with the local atmosphere.
You will meet local winemakers who will share their passion of their craft and enjoy wonderful food during a wine tasting overlooking spectacular rolling hills of vineyards and olive groves.
Participate in a local hands-on cooking experience at a villa dating back to the 1500’s with a local chef Donatella who has over 20 years experience researching and rediscovering ancient recipes and Tuscan cooking traditions. With much storytelling, savour the meal you have prepared with the chef.
The week concludes with a day at a local spa where you can indulge in a massage and enjoy the many varied facilities including, Finnish sauna, salt room and inviting swimming pool set in spectacular grounds culminating with Tuscan fare and wine.
Email Monique today!
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes