We are looking for a group of women to join us on this amazing 200km long trek along the Atlantic Coast of Galicia in Spain.
19-28 May or 22 June – 1 July
Eight days of walking through magnificent nature along the Costa da Morte, with the sound of the waves along estuaries full of birds, following old fishermen’s paths that will take us past beaches, through small villages, alonddg cliffs and lighthouses.
The daily walks are between 17km and 30km, so you need to be reasonably fit to come along. The views along this walk will be stunning and the sunsets breathtaking!
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes