Lyn Taylor’s adventures are taking in the world – in August 2020 join her in this trip across the Arctic. Book early and get a 10% discount on this magic experience.
Join Lyn on this small group luxury expedition ship and experience the trip of a lifetime in the awesome landscapes of Greenland and Norway’s amazing coast. Discover lakes, fiords, rolling hills of open grassland.
- Cruise through Spitsbergen’s narrow sheltered waterways and fjords such as Kongsfjorden (Kings Bay)
- Wildlife-rich Arctic – polar bears, walrus, seals, reindeer, sea birds, musk oxen, Arctic fox and whales
- Be one of few people in the world to visit remote Jan Mayen Island
- Sail within 600 miles of the North Pole
- Visit the world’s largest National Park in North East Greenland, and the world’s largest fjord system, Scoresbysund
- Visit Norway’s majestic Lofoten Islands and sail through narrow Trollfjorden, accessible only by small ships
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes