Adventure Women are offering a very special limited edition trip to the Arctic in 2017. It will be one off trip, with only 11 participants – BUT they need to have some deposits before June 7 for the trip to go ahead.
See polar bears thriving in their natural habitat. Explore the awe-inspiring glacier-capped and studded coastline, majestic mountain peaks, and dazzling icebergs of southeastern Baffin Island in Canada, a rarely visited and spectacular landscape. Experience the long days and twilight of the Arctic summer, while the midnight sun casts a magical glow both day and night.
Find out More about this Trip
- See Polar Bears in their natural habitat via small boats.
- Search for Bowhead Whales
- Enjoy the midnight sun and all night sunsets
- Stay in comfort at a Safari-style tented camp
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes
Susan Eckert, the vibrant founder and spirit behind AdventureWomen passed away early this week peacefully, in her beloved home, surrounded by loved ones. Susan was a leader in the world of women and travel, an amazing woman, a creative and courageous trail blazer who dared to adventure – on so many levels. She loved staking out […]
Susan Eckert – Founded Adventure Women in 1982 and formed one of the most enduring of Women’s tour companies. Susan has decided to step away from the day-to-day operations, and enjoy some free time, here she writes about that process… I have been so fortunate to have created a job in which I’ve lived my travel […]
While more tour companies are offering trips to Cuba since the easing of US tourism restrictions to the country, AdventureWomen is the first to offer a Cuba trip just for women. The company, which specializes in group adventures for women older than 30 traveling solo, will offer two tours in 2016 to the country — […]