WomenTravel.info has a special search for retreats for women – because women are sometimes looking for something more than a holiday. They are looking for replenishment and help to refocus. Harmony Holistic Life Retreats offer regular retreats in Mexico and in Costa Rica. Find more retreats for women on Women Travel
Harmony Holistic Life Retreats offer support for mind, body, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
We believe that life is what you make of it! Our retreats are held in beautiful, remote areas to assist you in tapping in to your inner stillness and life force as we focus on alleviating stress and calming mental clutter to bring more tranquility, relaxation and well-being into your daily life.
Our team will introduce you to several mind-body techniques to create more peace, self-love, self-esteem, and self-confidence to empower you to create the life you want and enjoy your full potential!
Create the retreat experience that is right for you…
Our All-Inclusive Retreats include: (Everything is optional)
- Yoga, Pilates, tai chi, meditations and 3 hrs personal time each day
- Personalized nutritional and herbal advice and a therapeutic massage
- An energizing confidence building hypnotherapy session
- An exciting waterfall excursion
- Ocean fun adventures and artistic explorations
- Knowledge of how you can utilize feng shui to create what you want in your life and other engaging discussions
- Some of our retreats have Jiu Jitsu flow exercises focusing on increasing flexibility and special self defense techniques
- 50% of our retreats are open to families, and we have special activities for children including yoga, nature hikes, artistic explorations and discussions to create mindfulness and conscious communication.
Elizabeth Marina Robbins – Harmony Holistic Life Retreats
Lizzy brings her joy, compassion and healing experience to the Holistic Life Retreats. She works with healing and well-being on all levels physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. She is dedicated in assisting people live in their full potential and experience the well-being and life experience they want.