Adventures in Dogsledding, Snowshoeing, Sleigh Rides, Snowcoach, Wildlife Viewing…
Does this sound like you?
Then join Adventure Women 5-11 February on what seems to have become an annual event on their calendar.
This 7-day/6-night winter adventure in Yellowstone, an AdventureWomen exclusive, is custom-designed by us.
You simply won’t find another trip like this to Yellowstone on anyone else’s adventure travel trip schedule! It is a one-of-a-kind, very special itinerary, with space limited to only 11 participants.
Yellowstone, the world’s first National Park, was created to preserve for all time the essence of this wilderness with its fragile thermal wonders that struck awe in the hearts of early explorers, and to provide a safe habitat for its wildlife to roam.
Features of this 7 Day trip include:
- A professional naturalist will share her knowledge of the area
- We travel via snowcoach, snowshoe, by sleigh and by foot
- Mammoth hot springs and Old Faithful thermal wonders
- Viewing wildlife in the Lamar Valley
- Based at our favourite Montana Guest Ranch
- Frozen waterfalls
- Dog sledding
More Adventure Women adventures here
This is just one of the fabulous trips for women you will find on the Women Travel Tour Calendar – we have collated the trips that are for women around the world, into one place.
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes