“Touching people’s life through heart and heal them is my soul purpose” Rome, Founder of Waynroots
Philosophy – Rome writes…
Born & brought at religious place in Vajareshwari, near Mumbai in Brahmin family, raised by spiritual parents, and bestowed with company of seers, sages and spiritual master at very early age. My mother remains my first ‘Guru’.
Our Body has it’s own healing mechanism and pharmacy itself inside, nature is the best healer and Ayurveda removes the cause of disease and re-establishes balance to our system through herbal remedies without any side effects.
- Ayurveda – wholistic healing
- Yoga, Meditation – approaches to a spiritual lifestyle.
- Sattvik Ayurvedic food is best energy source to heal Body, Mind and Soul.
I invite you to come with willingness to open your mind and your heart as, I will be with you, through your stay with us and will guide you to experience meaningful life changing possibilities that you can take home with you.
Romes Wellness Waynard Roots is the latest listing on the Women Travel website which puts in one place all the tours, retreats and accommodation for women around the world.
An Exclusive Women’s Sanctuary:
“Yatra Nari Astu Pujyante, Ramante Tatra Devataa” Manu Smriti
“Gods Reside at The Place Where Women is Worshiped”
Being a career women I faced all those obstacles which almost everywoman faces today. I always wanted to create a place where women can feel safe and cared. Where she can drop in, feel home coming, and get herself healed Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and connect to her inner core spiritually, Get rejuvenated and loved as she always long for and with her new found strength she can again touch the sky.
A Coming Home Experience”
- Designed for your Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Wellbeing
- Well Equipped Setup to Provide Ayurveda Treatments for along with Gynecological Problems
- Non Invasive Cosmetology Skin Care and Spot Fats/Inches Loss Treatments
- Inner Light Retreat to Shred Depression, Anxiety and Find Life Path.
- Kerala’s only Meditation Sanctuary for Women to find Her Soul Path.
A Complete Cocoon Women Can Count On Today and Tomorrow…
Rebuild-Redesign your New Life, let’s begin now and here!
Mention you Women Travel and enjoy special discounts and extras.
- Book for 10 of your friends, and get a free booking on the 3 days Rejuvenation retreat
- Free massage/spa treatment/meal or something else that is normally available for an extra cost at your retreat.
- other benefits
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women in India and around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women in India and around the World
- Accommodation for Women in India and around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women in India Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes
- Women Travel India
More about Kerala
Anyone who watches the news would have seen Kerala badly affected by a huge monsoon event which overwhelmed much of the country. But water is also what makes this south west corner of India lush and vibrant, and they are keen to have tourists back. Mary Butterworth takes trips to Kerala in her Pure Kerala […]
by Hilary Mackenzie Twenty-three days in Tamil Nadu and Kerala! I had never been to India before, and though I felt a somewhat daunted before setting out, I soon fell in love this part of the world. We travelled in a small group of six brought together by Mary Butterworth’s company Pure Kerala. We were […]
Travel with someone passionate about the place you are visiting, and you will discover the magic of a place. Mary Butterworth these days lives in Melbourne Australia and like many Australians her story has been one of migration and adaptation. Her parents were born and raised in Kerala and we spoke both English and Malayalam at home. […]
Dianne Sharma Winter is a New Zealander who spends much of her year in India, mostly traveling alone. Her website is Women Travel Mother India Today she shared this story with me. It’s well known that I have busted a few brolly moves to unwanted lotharios I have met on the road. Something about a […]