We are all ordinary women that are capable of extraordinary things. Taking time out to get clear on our desired future brings us closer to experiencing it. Believe in yourself and pay attention to those who believe in you too.
She created We Move Forward in the hope that it would bring joy into women’s lives. “I plucked out the best bits from conferences and retreats I’ve been involved in, and combined them to make a meaningful and fun experience, ripe with new connections, friendships, learning, and laughter.”
We Move Forward is now in its 5th year, still held on Isla Mujeres – the Island of Women in Mexico. This year’s theme is ‘Live Your Best Life.’
- Bif Naked (international rock star, poet and actor) will lead the line-up providing a riveting and hope fuelled look at life openly sharing her life’s journey from being an orphaned child in New Delhi to going toe to toe with breast cancer in her late 30’s.
- Paula Todd who will share lessons from her book, A Quiet Courage: Inspiring Stories from All of Us, full of real-life tales of everyday people shiNing tragedy into triumph. Paula will also lead a workshop ‘Write On’ for aspiring writers.
- The extremely popular comedian and musician, Lisa Koch returns this year to We Move Forward – at WMF 2015 she received a standing ovation after her first 10 minutes on stage and rave reviews all around.
There will be other energizing and incomparable group of women found nowhere else including Mayan Priestess Jerusha Akatzin, and speakers and facilitators, Dawn James, Clara Kluk, Cherri Prince, Barbara Burke, and Kris@ StricklandBlakeway.
Not just Talk…
- Movement sessions – including yoga and pilates
- Guided meditations
- A Mayan blessing encourage peace and harmony.
Importantly, as well as women attending from all over the world, local Mexican women are sponsored to participate as We Move Forward believes that inspiration must be accessible to all women regardless of income.
More information on the website wemoveforward.com