Follow Sietske on Facebook or visit her website
Join her Trekking in the Himalayas, in Morocco or Spain
Join her walking in Jordan and Spain
Morocco with its unusual mix of Berber tradition, Arab, French and African influences is an off the beaten track gem. It is close to Europe, easy to get to and yet provides you with a feeling of being a million miles away.
This guided trek along the Atlantic coast offers a relaxed programme with plenty of time for swimming and enjoying the secluded sandy beaches unspoilt by tourism. This trek is off the beaten track, away from tourists and you are unlikely to meet any other people.
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes