Las Olas, Mexico – Surfing for Women
The world’s premier surf camp for women in Mexico. Since 1997, Las Olas has introduced women to the joy of surfing. Called “the Golden Door of Surf Camps” We make girls out of women…
Over the years, we’ve answered a wide variety of surf adventure questions from “Can I surf on my period?” to “What do I do if I get barreled?” (Answers: Yes and celebrate, respectively.) But certain questions seem to pop up more often, so we’ve compiled a list below.
Common Surf Adventure Questions:
- Am I too old to start surfing?
- Am I too afraid to surf?
- Do I have to be a good swimmer?
- I heard Mexico is dangerous. Is it?
- I know how to surf. Is Las Olas for me?
- What about sharks?
- Can I go to Las Olas by myself?