Of course the best Women Travel Links are those listed on our websites
Links to sections in this page
Would you like to add a link here
Travel is about networking,
Link to us
Copy this image to your web page to
Women Travel the World: Connecting Women Travellers with Women’s Accommodation and Tour Operators around the World http://www.womentravel.info
- Travel for senior Women
- Women Travel Thailand – information focused on women travellers to Thailand
- Bangkok Network of Women – local networking and tours
- Follow the Women – 500 ordinary women, from 40 different countries, who support peace and an end to violence in the Middle East. Projects such as Pedal for Peace
- Travel Advice for women Canadian site with good travel advice for women
- Girls Who Travel – This site is a resource for women of travel across the globe.
- JourneyWomen – a great site for tips for travellers – what to wear, what to eat and more
- Women’s Travel Tips – Gutsy traveler Marybeth Morgan’s site with all sorts of info and links
- Women’s festivals around the World
- Female Traveller – a great UK site with advice for women who travel
- Women Expat’s around the world – connecting women who live in countries they were not born in.
- Women Welcome Women “Circle the world with friendship”. You become a member and stay with other members around the world, and they in turn stay with you – hospitality exchange.
- The Thelma and Louise Club – find a woman travel companion at this site
- Chicks Away – bringing chicks from around the globe together to Dream, Connect, Share, and Remember
- Backpacking Women on the road – advice and resources for women who love to travel on their own and economically
- DiverseTraveller.com ~ the online travel community for women passionate about travel
- Places to Be – a fantastic compendium of transformational holidays – retreats, spas and more…
- Women Outdoors USA – a not profit volunteer organisation promoting leadership and enjoyment.
- Wanderlust and Lipstick – inspiring women travellers, especially solo travellers
- Tango Diva – The premier online travel magazine for solo women travellers, empowering women to travel alone
- Go Nomad women – lots of travel stories from around the world
- Inner Journeys Spiritual Retreats & Journeys: Spiritual retreats, Reiki retreats and journeys to meet indigenous persons to learn of their traditional healing and spiritual paths.
- Organic Explorer – New Zealand Green travel guide
- Wave Journey – women’s adventures, vacations and experiences
- Compare Travel Insurance and tips for traveling as a pregnant woman
- Women Travel the World Blog Rosemary Neave and friends share stories and connections Facebook
- Women Travel NZ Blog – focus on women travelling in New Zealand Facebook
- Claires Footsteps “I’ve always wanted to explore the globe and record my journey for others”
- Pink Pangea – the Community for Women who want to travel Facebook
- Kiwi Travel Writer – Heather Hapeta – Author of Naked in Budapest
- Global Gallivanting – great ideas for budget travel from Anna
- Lady the Tramp – a lady’s journey through the world, traveling and backpacking on a budget.
- Blonde Traveller – Kaila has local advice for women travelling in South East Asia
- Backpack45: Women’s Adventures – Books and stories
- What to wear on Holiday?– here is a great website to help you out with the packing list!
- Travel Comfortable – travel tips and accessories for your travel
- Women Outdoors – women specific gear and clothing
- Shewee – Stand up and pee!! ‘STAND UP AND TAKE CONTROL’ A simple, private, hygeenic method of urinating while standing up!
- Gear4girls – great online company for all those travel accessories – Australia based
- Pink Investments for Women – independent financial research for a successful investment portfolio.
- Women like me – Womens business and networking directory
- Purple Roofs Travel Directory – a comprehensive gay travel site giving links to some great accommodation around the world
- UK Lesbian Accommodation – Lesbian friendly accommodation in UK and around the world
- Lavender Lodging – Women owned lodging and leisure options – Chris Press runs this website and has published two books about lavender lodging as well
- Lesbian Business Directory
- UK based Gay Girls Guide
Ibex Expeditions in India – Husband and wife team Mandip & Anita Singh Soin lead these remarkable Eco Tours, Adventure Journeys, Cultural Holidays, Luxury & Safari Travel in India.
HotelsCombined: Through their search comparison engine, they guarantee travellers will find the cheapest hotel prices.
Would you like to add a link here – contact Rosemary