Pangea – a writing Community for women
On Pangea you can publish your posts if you do not have your own travel blog, or if you want some wider exposure. They also run writing retreats around the world – read more here
Jan Cornall is a writing coach – she takes workshops on writing around Sydney and several times a year heads off somewhere with a group of writers – to travel and write.
Next year’s tours include:
- Feb 20 – Mar 5, 2016: Moroccan Caravan – ride a desert caravan into the heart of your writing.
- Aug 18 – 27, 2016: Creative in Bhutan – a 10 day creative journey into the ancient Kingdom of Bhutan.
- Oct 28-Nov 8, 2016: Haiku Walking in Japan a unique creative adventure following the footsteps of Japan’s famous haiku poet Matsuo Basho.
Read about the Bhutan trip in 2015 on The Writing Tuk Tuk Blog
When I travel I like the act of writing – it helps me to reflect on what I am experiencing, to process and integrate it. It means that I can practice my craft, and keep a small website like Womentravelblog going, and even claim some of my travel expenses. Earlier this year it won me a 3 week funded tour in Kerala, southwest India on the #keralablogexpress
More links for women travellers…
- Tours for Women around the World
- Tour Companies run by Women around the World
- Accommodation for Women around the World
- Women who are Local Tour Guides
- Retreat Places for Women Around the World
- Tours which include Retreat Themes